55p of every Treatbox sale is donated to Nourish the Children and buys one VitaMeal meal for a malnourished child. See fact sheet here
- 6- compartment Treatbox is perfect for young children (toddler – age 11) for packing a balanced lunch.
- It offers variety and promotes healthy eating habits using our unique fun game-like reward approach. Treatbox is perfect for picky eaters.
- It’s super light and compact with an easy open child friendly latch.
- The removable food tray is sectioned into five labelled food compartments to help to achieve this balance that holding servings in the following ratios:
- 40% Carbohydrates (pasta, rice, grains, potatoes, and bread)
- 20% Vegetables or salad
- 10% Fruit
- 20% Protein (meat, fish, eggs, beans and lentils)
- 10% Fat (cheese, nuts, seeds)
- The tray is designed with enough room to hold a sandwich, pasta or rice-type serving.
- The ‘hidden’ compartment is able to hold another ‘treat’ like food item if you choose to reward your child in this way or star magnets from the incentive pack (sold separately).
- The ‘hidden’ compartment is designed to hold a food item that you would prefer your child to eat last or a ‘treat’ for after the healthy food has been eaten. It cannot be accessed until the majority of the healthy food try has been consumed. The ‘hidden’ compartment will be accessible when there is less than c70g of food left in the top tray. Dimensions of this compartment are 90 (l) x 117 (w) x 22 (h) mm.
- The magnetic lid allows for full customisation and use with our incentive packs.
- Fits in a standard size insulated cool bag.
- All food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Sturdy PP (outer box), PP (tray) and Silicone (seal).
Dishwasher-safe, hand washing the lid is highly recommended to prolong the longevity of the seal.
|Item Weight||330 g|
|Package Dimensions||24 x 15.6 x 7.3 cm|